Mexican Cooking Classes
Cocina Corazón's Mexican cooking classes will take you on a journey of flavors and aromas through a unique cooking experience! Cooking at home creates emotional connections with our loved ones, and makes us feel better about ourselves.
Mexican cooking classes are tailored to your desire. Cooking sessions include two options: signature or traditional dishes from specific regions of Mexico. Almost all of my dishes can be prepared to fit any diet - Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
Wear your aprons!
- 2.5-4 hour classes - depending on the dish selection
- In-Home cooking classes in your own kitchen. Gather your group (minimum of 6 people is required), choose the date, time and dish and I'll take care of everything else!
- Cooking classes also available at my kitchen studio in Green Mountain Falls, CO. Gather your group (minimum of 10 people is required), let's choose a date and come to my kitchen!
- Team-Building classes available for larger groups. Your kitchen or mine. Zoom classes available
- Private in-home cooking classes for two available upon request
- Shopping for ingredients included
- Recipes will be sent a day before the cooking class
- Each class culminates in a full meal for you to enjoy in the end
- Main cookware and utensils included. Some items from your kitchen might be used
- Dates are locked on a first come first served basis
- To lock a date, full deposit is required
- I accept PayPal, ApplePay or Credit Card *commission may apply
- Gift Certificates available - customized for birthdays, Christmas, or any celebration!
- Cooking classes available in Colorado Springs and vicinity (Monument, Castle Rock, South Denver - extra fees may apply for out-of-city locations)
“Maybe it’s your birthday, perhaps you belong to a supper club, you need to bond with your family, or you just love a ladies night out with your besties. Hosting and in-home cooking class is an amazing way to create memorable moments! But if you prefer, we could cook in my kitchen studio. Let yourself be seduced by the sophisticated flavors and textures of the Mexican cuisine” .
Two options for your Mexican cooking classes!
Host a class in the comfort of your kitchen. I'll bring Mexico to you!
If you prefer, let's cook in my kitchen studio!
In-Home Mexican Cooking Class
Groups of 6 people or more
Gather your best friends or family
Choose a date and time
I'll arrive to your home to show you the ropes!
Two options: traditional or signature dishes
Choose a dish of your preference: See Menu
Two sides included - Rice and beans, plus salsa & chips
Cooking in my Kitchen Studio
Groups of 10 people or more
Welcome to my kitchen studio in Green Mountain Falls, CO!
Gather your best friends, family or teammates
Choose a date and time
Traditional or signature recipes available
Choose the dish of your preference See Menu
Two sides - rice and beans - salsa and chips included
What To Expect
To ensure that you have the best experience during your Mexican cooking class, here is what you can expect from Cocina Corazón, and how best to prepare for your class:
Gather your favorite group of people, Please choose a date and time: In-Home or in My Kitchen, Select a dish: traditional or signature.
When your date and number of people are confirmed, full payment will be required to lock the date. You may select your payment option - PayPal, ApplePay, Venmo, company checks for corporate classes or Credit Card (PayPal and credit card, commission apply). For personal check, please send an email or call. Cocina Corazón's fees are per person. The fee will be confirmed by email once the dish selection is made.
One day before the class, I will send the recipes by email for you to print for every attendee. I am available to answer questions at any time. I will take care of the main cookware, but we might use some items from your kitchen as well. For in-home classes, the kitchen should be clean and ready to use. General cleaning is not included in the fee.
I will arrive one hour before the cooking class time, to set up. We will have an ice-breaker moment to introduce ourselves and spend a few minutes explaining the cooking process and safety tips, so everybody feels comfortable and relaxed during the cooking class. In order to stick to the schedule, some recipes need to be prepared in advance. Drinks and/or music are encouraged! For In-Home classes: The host provides drinks and/or extra snacks, and dishware for the guests. For My Kitchen classes, fresh water, dishware and silverware are available. Guests are welcome to bring their own drinks to my kitchen. Please have (or bring) some containers for leftovers.
Please make sure your kitchen is clean before the cooking class. Also, during the class, we strive for a “clean-as-we-go” policy to keep the kitchen orderly during the class. Everyone helps! so you are left with a tidy kitchen at the end. I normally clean/pick-up my equipment before I leave. General cleaning is not included as part of the fee. For My Kitchen classes, everyone helps! 🙂
We encourage to apply the Golden Rules to keep everyone safe during the cooking class:
- Wash your hands (before and after cooking, going to the toilet, handling meats, sneezing, coughing, etc.)
- Wash utensils when shifting between ingredients
- Report any allergies
- Use gloves if you wear nail polish
- Wear an apron during the cooking process
- Be extra careful with the knives
- Use potholders for every pot in the stove
- Avoid wearing dangling jewelry during class
- Keep long hair tied back
- We are fully vaccinated for Covid19
- Please do not attend the cooking class if you feel any Covid19 symptoms. We can always reschedule!
- BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!
As long as you can put a pot and a chopping board down (In the kitchen or dining room), we can always cook. But if you are not sure, let's cook in my kitchen studio!
Cocina Corazon's Promise
Through our cooking classes, you will learn how to prepare exquisite Mexican recipes you love, in a warm and relaxing environment… and have lots of fun!
Want to book a class?
Cocina Corazón can accommodate even the most difficult of schedules! Morning, afternoon and evening cooking classes are available (For weekends please contact me). You may send me a message or call, and together we'll find a date that suits you. Please see our terms and conditions
YOUR KITCHEN - In-home Mexican cooking classes can be held at any location in Colorado Springs and vicinity (Monument, Castle Rock, South Denver *extra fees may apply out-of-city locations).
MY KITCHEN - My kitchen studio is located in the beautiful mountains at Green Mountain Falls, CO. Classes are from 10 to 20 people. Please provide a few date options and I will save a date for you and your group.